* Scion $500 College Grad Program To celebrate your smarts, between April 2, 2013 and July 8, 2013, qualifying graduates can get a $500 rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new Scion when you finance or lease through a participating Scion dealer and Scion Solutions/Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
* Customer Eligibility: 1. Graduate from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program within the next six months; graduate from an accredited two-year college; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program; or
2. Graduate from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program, which is equivalent to a two-year junior college degree (accredited by the NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation); Graduate from any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF; In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program; or
3. Complete an electrician apprenticeship/certification program through the NJATC (National Joint Apprentice and Training Committee) and the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). The program is five-years in length and involves classroom training and 1500 hours practical training; In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their certificate to take advantage of the program; and
4. Furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of credit approval, with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments; and
5. Minor credit lapses allowed: *We are changing the credit stipulation from $250 in charge-offs to $1000 in charge-offs (subject to credit approval). Credit - All obligations paid within 60 days or less of due date are acceptable AND cannot have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
* As a reminder, there are two College Graduate Programs that can be utilized by the customer: 1. College Graduate Rebate Program – $500 Rebate 2. College Graduate Finance Program – Automatic Zone 1 Rate (Minimum)
Maximum Terms The maximum terms (in months) for eligible vehicles under the plan as follows:
Retail: 60 months
Lease: 36 months _____________________________________________________________________________________________
Program Period The Scion $500 College Graduate Rebate Program is effective April 2, 2013 through July 8, 2013. The TFS College Graduate Finance Plan runs indefinitely. Eligible Vehicles New untitled Scion vehicles, including dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program. Please note that Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are not eligible for the rebate. New untitled Scion vehicles and SCPO are eligible for the College Graduate Finance Program. Participating Dealers* All participating Scion dealers • CCC dealers are not eligible. Scion dealers in SET states are not eligible.